Tuesday, September 2, 2008

...i couldn't resist...

Ok, I am hoping that this is ok:) (Brody you just let me know if this is a no, no) I am just so excited about the pictures that Brody did for us (these are the pictures I made Brandon get back in his suit). I have been going through the hundreds that he took to pick out the ones I want to buy and it is so hard...I want them ALL. He posted some on his blog, so I kind of stole them so I could show them off on ours...Brody does such and AMAZING job, I am so happy with the outcome:) He captures everything and is an amazing photographer and above all an amazing person!! Here they are...(sorry for my excitement)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW!!! Those look SOOO good! Seriously you definitely should be excited :)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I love those, their beautiful! How exciting*

Unknown said...

No worries...I would have done the same thing! You two are beautiful :) I mean, Brandon, your such a stud! Meg your the beautiful one.

{Rollins Family} said...

very chic meghan. love them.
*i believe you that tere are a million ones to choose from, GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Those are really great pictures! They all look good.

Anonymous said...

Love...love...LOVE them! Its a cute/silly thing that my sister-in-law would do and I love her for wonderful personality!

Heidi said...

I love those pics! And may I say you look gorgeous, as always! We set our blog to private but I would love to send you an invite. Just shoot me an email and I will invite you. heidijo722@yahoo.com

CBS said...

You are too cute! And also...I love your Utah post! I watched that game:) And I also have lots of school pride! Everytime someone mentions Weber State, I say "Go Cats!" I just can't help myself!!