Saturday, September 20, 2008

...life...

The past couple of weeks has been very fun. I am trying to enjoy my freedom a bit until I start working on September 29...soon my life will literally be owned by the state and I actually will be starting my career (ha ha do I know what I want to be when I grow up...NO WAY). Since Brandon started school I feel like I never see him. I have dance on Monday nights, Drill Practice on Wednesday nights and of course Brandon has school on Tuesdays and Thursdays...the two nights I have nothing. However, I am very proud of him and love him so so much...even if his school schedule does not work with mine:) So here is some randomness that has gone on...
Our good friend Tolley headed out on a new adventure to Washington D.C. before he left we went out to dinner and watched Prison Break. Unexpectedly, who do you know comes in to enjoy a little prison break....none other than Senator John McCain A.K.A Tolley:) Is that mask not the scariest thing in the world?!? We all miss Tolley and hopefully can a plan a trip out there soon.
I love my friends and family!! Last week I was able to go to lunch with my awesome sister in law Rachel. We always have lots of fun together!! And last but not least I went and had my hair colored with Amy. We have so so much history together and I just love her!!My newest adventure in our house was to paint our bedroom. I like taking some risk when it comes to paint (have you seen my front room, stripes really?). So I told Brandon what I would like to do and he taped if off for me. I tried to tape it but my lines were ridiculous:) So we added some blue paint just three feet down from the ceiling. I think it turned out pretty cool...now I just need to decorate it:)

5 comments:

Kortney said...

I heart your hair and your new paint job. Miss your ass.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! WOOO!

Chelsea said...

I'm so proud of you little painter girl:) I was thinking how much I loved your hair when I saw you and then I love it even more because Amy did it:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday!!! love you:)

Kortney said...

Oh and P.S. Why the hell is Ryan wearing that creepster mask? Weirdo.

Brandie Page said...

I love your bedroom.

{Rollins Family} said...

cute.! painting is my new project too hopefully, i've been trying to talk eric into new colors EVERYWHERE...we'll see if it happens
*it sucks i can't do it myself anymore!! otherwise i would have already done it :)