Saturday, August 30, 2008

...UTAH fire it up, here we GO...

I am watching the University of Utah game as we speak!!! I love Utah...it is my favorite. My beautiful aunt, uncle and cousins that live in New Jersey used to live and Michigan and made the 10 hour trip to go to the game. Both my aunt and uncle graduated for the U and lived in Michigan so it was only natural they would attend the game of the year (luckies)!! The game has been sold out for awhile so I believe they purchased some scalper tickets. My Uncle John and Josh ended up going into the game while Tara and Abby decided to go shopping. When the kids were out a couple months ago Josh made a bet with Brandon and his friend Wade about this game. Josh wants Michigan to win and everybody else wants Utah to win...of course. So Josh bet Brandon and Wade that if Michigan wins Brandon and Wade must wear Michigan stuff and if Utah wins Josh has to wear Utah stuff (which he loves Utah...Josh informed me that when he plays college football if he cant play at Michigan he will play at Utah) John has been texting us most of the game and sending pictures of Swoop and the Utah crowds...I am so jealous. Josh was really upset because John is wearing a Utah shirt and he is surrounded by Utah fans...

GO UTAH!!! U-T-A-H GO, GO UTES (yes I have school spirit)

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

...looks liek josh will be wearing of university of utah clothes :)
GO UTES!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Meghan! I came across your blog and decided to leave a comment! We watched that game! Dustin, my husband, is a huge Michigan fan even though he graduated for the U! I told him we should of driven to Ann Arbor for the game, but it was too late! It's good to see you are doing well!