Saturday, September 20, 2008

...red, blue, and peace...

Last night was the Juan Diego vs. Judge game. They are HUGE rivals...I love love love rivalry games. My girls informed me that there was an expected 5,000 people attending the game. It was PACKED not 5,000 packed, but it was pretty darn full. They started a new tradition that they will continue to do at pre-game every JD, Judge game. What they did was they had Blue banners representing Juan Diego, Red banners representing Judge. My girls carried out the blue and red banners and some of my other girls carried out White banners which represented Peace and they tied them around the blue and red representing Unity. I thought it turned out very cool. The Judge cheerleaders presented jerseys from each school that had been cut and sewn together to each principals. It was very nice:) And my girls did and awesome job at halftime as well!!!

1 comment:

Ruth Emmett said...

Yeah, that works. My email is ruthpemmett@live.com.
Thank You!