Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...happy day to me...

It was my birthday on Sunday...It was a great birthday weekend. Wednesday night my girls surprised me with a poster and cake....they sang so loud, it was a blast! On Friday my amazing mother came and we had a girls day full of eating, shopping, and more eating. I love her and always love spending time with her. I had a football halftime in Draper and rushed back to East High School where I got to learn a very cute routine from an amazing choreographer named Ricky. He is from New York and dances on Broadway and choreographs many many things...he rocks:)On Saturday my mom and Ryan came back to SLC and took me and Brandon out for my birthday. We went to ACME burger co. which I LOVE!! I think I like the atmosphere...so fun. After we ate (we had to ask the hostess if we could watch the Utah vs Air Force Game for Brand and Ryan) we sat and talked and waited for it to stop raining and went and I made everyone go and see IGOR...I really have no comment on the movie, it was neither good nor bad:) I had so much fun spending all our time together, I really missed my grandma but she is off enjoying herself in Ireland:) LUCKY Finally, Brandon spoiled me with an amazing massage (it was a couples massage, so much fun) and a nice dinner at Biaggi's. It was an incredible weekend. I have the best family. Thank you to everyone who sent me texts and called...I LOVE YOU ALL:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday Meg!

{Rollins Family} said...

glad your birthday festivies were fab!! happy birthday again!!

Amy Lou said...

YAY for b-days!!! Looks like you had a happy one!! I'm so glad you came in the other day.. I just love ya girl :) TEEN LINE FOR LIFE ;) LOL

Andrew and Lindsey said...

I hope you had great birthday. It looks like you did!! I sure miss you Meg...

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy belated B-Day!! It looks like you had an awesome weekend! We need to go and celebrate!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED BY MOI!Check out me post!