Friday, September 5, 2008

...Jeepin'...


So I married into a family of hard core jeepers...that's right:) They build them up just to run em' into rocks, ledges, whatever you can imagine. I have known Brandon going on three years now (give or take him not talking to me for some months) The first time I went to Moab was to go jeeping, his family goes about 2,3,4 times a year...I am a brat and I have been to Moab only 3 times...This past Labor Day being my lucky number 3. I have driven Brandon's jeep before on a trail, but I was always a chicken and lasted like 2 min. but this trip I drove quite a bit and was very proud to climb rocks and what not in the dark of night. What I like about jeeping is seeing how excited Brandon gets, that what makes me have a love for it:) It is fun, I can only take the fun for about 3 hours though, but non the less it is quite an adventure and I really had a ton of fun over the Labor Day weekend, except that my favorite sister in law couldn't come:( Next time Rach (however that may be next Labor Day for me)!!

Brandon has an incredible family which I love very much!! I am very thankful that they have taken me in when I am not a big camper or jeeper...!! They are awesome and I so happy to be a part of their family:)

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

boys are their toys huh?!?
i'm glad to see that you getting out of your comfort zone, hahaha.
*its always nice when you love your inlaws, i feel so bad for the people that can't stand to be around their sister and laws and stuff, that would be so hard!

Unknown said...

I would never do this. I would FREAK out and pee my pants. But I'm oh so proud of you though.

Anonymous said...

:( I know, and I honestly wanted to go on this one... Darn John wouldn't work for me so I could come down even for a day!! But yes Next time we both have to go!! and Hopefully its not labor day... memorial day maybe ;)