Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...What a weekend...

Where to start?? How I embarrassed Brandon acting like a tourist in Salt Lake City. Lately, in all of my free time being unemployed I have really sat and thought A LOT about things. One thing in particular how I live in a great state and I have never really looked at how great it is. I have never been to the arches, never been to the great Salt Lake, etc stuff like that. So we went to his cute bar and grill on Friday...Mo's Bar and Grill...it was so fun; live music, the cutest old school atmosphere, it was awesome. After we ate I made Brandon drive around Salt Lake. I really love the city, well it is not much of a city to me anymore. I remember coming into SL from Brigham City thinking how HUGE it was...not so much anymore it is getting small to me:) but that is ok, I still enjoy it. Brandon does not know it yet, but when our children are older we are moving to Manhattan, I love the chaos of New York, it is beautiful to me....Anyways back to my sight seeing of SL, I literally was holding the camera above through my sunroof taking pictures!! It was fun:)

No comments: