Wednesday, August 13, 2008

...4 boys, 1 girl, Snowbird, and 2 crazy puppies...

Last week sometime Brandon thought it would be so fun to go up to his family cabin for the weekend with all of his friends. It was planned a little last minute and I was the only girl:) I felt bad that I was raining on the testosterone parade, but I got over it quickly. It was so much fun. We all piled into Brandon's truck and set forth. We got the cabin at like 9:00 and the boys went outside to start a fire and I did a social work license test (boo!) but I headed outside to the excitement. Brandon and Tolley stayed up and watched 21 while us smart ones headed to bed. We got up the next morning, tried some Captain Crunch French Toast (not bad), and set off on a 4-Wheeling adventure. It was fun:)It is my family week up in Snowbird, but all my family is not there. The most important people are though. My mom, grandma & Tara Jo, John, Abby, and Josh (in spirit). We headed up to Snowbird on Sunday and had dinner with my mom, Ryan (my mom's soon to be HUSBAND, yes that is right my mama is getting hitched and I am so so happy for her and yes it is Travis Price's father...so my first boyfriend is going to be my BRO), and my sweet grandma. I love Snowbird it is so FUN!! Brandon, myself, my mom, and Ryan went and had a smashing game of Tennis....not so much, my mom and I were over the game after about 2 min, but Brandon and Ryan enjoyed each other's company for awhile. Brandon and Ryan went home so it was just us girls on Monday. I am upset because I forgot to bring my camera when we went on our walk and to lunch:( Anyways it is always fun and I love my family so so much!! My mom is going to be upset that I posted this picture...but its cute!!
And last but not least, since my family is up in the mountains we have the babies...AKA the puppies. They are so much fun!! The are like children and I love them. Lily is the oldest and she was an only child for quite some time...we relate:) Lexie is just a baby and is so sweet and uses her paws like hands and would rather be on two legs than four. We love them:)

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

thats so funny that travis' dad and your mom are getting married....eric was SO surprised when i told him :)
good for them!! thats so much fun to find love later in life :)
camping looks like fun as alwasys...family cabins are the bEST!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Meghan!
I am so glad you commented on my blog! We are really excited about adopting. It seriously is the most stressful process though! There is so much paperwork! I guess it is all worth it in the end.
Your little dogs are so cute!! We have a Yorkie Poodle mix and we love her so much. Dogs are so fun.
Keep in touch!