Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...I live for moments like these...


So I am a sap and I look for miracles each day...I know I am weird, but it reminds me of all the good that we are surrounded by. So Saturday night we all went to the Cheesecake Factory for Dusti's birthday. It was a blast and we always have so much fun when we are all together. While we were eating we were waiting for Micheal Phelps and team (I feel bad I don't know their names) last relay, hoping to see history be made. So as the relay was beginning Brandon and I switched seats so we could see the television. Honestly, this is going to get way sappy:) While we moved where we could see the television I noticed that everyone was literally looking over their booths to see. It was the COOLEST thing I have seen in awhile. So I tried to capture the moment of the USA team taking the gold...the little flick is dark, but it kind of has a sense of something and I was super proud that I recorded it so just ignore my commentary. I had the biggest chills when everyone started cheering...I really live for moments like that when everyone is feeling the same thing and for that one moment everyone is on the same side. I know I am so silly, but I thought that the littlest thing like that relay was so amazing:)

2 comments:

Amy Lou said...

Looks like you cats have been having a great summer :) I had NO idea your mom was marrying Trav's dad?! CRAZY!! How exciting.. I am so happy for her! Tell her congrats for me! When is the wedding??

Nat and Jordy said...

What a great day and fun night we had! My dinner was so delicious! We need to go back... and soon!