Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...Floatin the Provo...

I highly recommend doing this...it was so much FUN!! So we all set off to the the great city of Provo (NOT) but it was fun non the less:) I was wondering if it was ever going to happen however we were supposed to leave at 1:00, I have no idea what time we actually left, but it was way after 1:00 (its ok Tolley we forgive you) we headed off to Provo Canyon to float the river, we parked one of Brandon's friends cars at the end point while waiting to head off to the top we heard a loud POP and it was Tolley's tube (guess you shouldn't be late:)) so we were short a tube, but that didn't stop the boys...they were just going to ride doubles...how sweet!! So we hop into Brandon's truck to take us to the top when all of a sudden a tube flies from the bed of the truck right into on coming traffic (lovely huh) Tolley and Pete literally jump from Brandon's moving truck to run onto the freeway or canyon whatever it is...DANGEROUS really. The tube was successfully grabbed without any injury whatsoever....

We decided a beginning point and preceded down a very steep and thorny walk into the river and the rest is history. It was so pretty floating with the mountains beside you and just enjoying each others company. Nat and I had the best tube, we stole Brandon's parents boating tube and we just sailed along. We ran into a few trees here and there, but we were totally relaxed the entire ride. The boys messed around and bless Wade's heart he had some encounters with the crummy rocks that were at the bottom of the river. All and all it was so much FUN!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that looks like fun! And as for the gym...Your ON! I just got my membership to Golds, and my dear I would be more than happy to meet up and do a little butt kicking! Let me know :)

I would have to go in the evening. Let me know.

Unknown said...

PS...You've been tagged!

Nat and Jordy said...

Hey sweetie pie! I had such a blast tubing the river with you. Too bad we didn't have us screaming as we were going through the bushes and tress on camera. That would be a good laugh! We need to do this again next summer!!

XOXXO

BTW... I saved some of our pictures from your post. :)