Sunday, August 3, 2008

...memory game...

Here's how it goes:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a blog you can still leave me a comment! My blog allows anonymous comments so just tell me who you are in your comment.

2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

Well Meghan, we've only know eachother for about 5 years...WOW!! that seems like alot but you have ALWAYS been so nice and thoughtful, It seems like at least once a month you text me just to see how things are going with us and when i'm having a hard time with something (its seems like i'm always hurt)you, again, ALWAYS offer to lend a hand and to stop by.
I've said it once, but i'll say it again and i'm sure it won't be the last but THANK YOU!! :)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

We are going private if you still want to look at our blog, email me at jhula12@hotmail.com ;)

Ali said...

Hi Meg.. I'm pretty sure Little Mermaid Dancing in the music room in pre-school is the top memory! :)

Brandie Page said...

Hey Meghan will you send me your email again I'm sorry I messed with blog and accidentally deleted it. As for my memory my favorite thing about you is you were nice to everyone no matter what or who...

Anonymous said...

....so many to pick from! Goodness! I would have to say that it would be the first Moab trip together... it was nice having you along for the VERY bumpy and painful ride :). You're the best sister-in-law anyone could ask for!

Jamie said...

The Memory I have of you is you were always nice to everyone and you just so good to others a true friend.

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

There was the time that Travis, Chad, and I were having a sleepover in his backyard in 4th grade and we snuck out so that we could walk around the block with you and all of your friends. I'm pretty sure we were all wearing pajamas too. We were such rebels...