Friday, August 1, 2008

...brody dezember photography rocks my socks...


On Tuesday I made Brandon get into his wedding suit and I got into one of my dresses and we went out on an adventure with Brody!! It was a blast, we were so relaxed and he took some amazing pictures (hopefully I will have them soon, the photo above was an after party shot done by the amazing timer on our camera). Brody is so talented and fun and has this amazing eye for photography....It was a blast and I thank Brody for taking INCREDIBLE pictures and for being our buddy and Brandon (good thing there was a storm rolling in so he wasn't hot) for getting dressed up and supporting me in wanting to have another 300 pictures taken love ya Brandon:)

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

I jsut clicked on Brody's link and was looking at his blog and stuff, there are some of the shot he took of you guys already on there...CUTE!!
what made you go out and get more shots done??
how fun!!

Unknown said...

So I am needing to book a photographer...do you recommend him? Were you 100% satisfied with the wedding day and working with him? Did you get enough pictures from the day as well?

Amy Lou said...

You crazy cat! What made you take more pics?!