Monday, January 5, 2009

...SERIOUSLY...

Man Alive...So The Bachelor is awesome... Jason is so cute!! The episode was ok...not any girls that I was pulling for really:) At the end they showed the preview for the entire season and they are bringing back DeAnna WTF, she broke his heart....DRAMA DRAMA.
That was my random post for the day:) Hope everyone's first week of 2009 has been AMAZING:)

I just had to add this...Brandon just saw that I posted this and he knows that I am upset they are bringing her back. His response was "Sometimes girls like that need a second chance" if you knew what are previous relationship was like before we were married you would understand...all I have to say is HOW RUDE:) Love Ya B!!!

6 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

ha ha ha! thats funny...
i'm so bitter he she showed back up to, but the DRAMA does make it more fun :)
BRING IT ON!!!

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

AHHHH Meg I am an avid Bachelor watcher and wow that was a way intense preview last night! I had chills ha ha ha call me a loser but I look forward to it! ha, funny.... We can be Bachelor buddies :) Love ya!

Mike and Camie Buckwalter said...

I hope he doesnt give her a second chance. I also dont like many of the girls, but atleast there is going to be a lot of DRAMA! Love it.

Unknown said...

Because of the fact they are bringing her back I can't watch. I can only handle SO much ya know!

just andrea said...

I was also shocked when I saw Deanna back!!!! I can't wait for next week's drama!!

Matt and Jenni said...

So I stumbled across your blog from Sarahn's...at work and bored, ya know? And I just have to say that I was completely DUMBFOUNDED when they showed her at the end! She is kinda making me crazy! Oh well.... I'm kind of excited about it, to be honest. The Bachelor is one of my guilty pleasures. I love it and I can't help it! :)