Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...Out with the OLD in with the NEW...

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!I hope that everyone is having the best New Year so far. So far I can't complain:) I decided not to make any new years resolutions because I am always scheming and planning everyday on something I can change and with that scheming I am always coming up with something to justify why I can do that something that I should not being doing:) Well...I guess I made one, my goal this year is to kick that habit of my nose drops!!! We will see how that goes:)We had a great New Years bringing it in with style...Or so we think:) Hope everyone is happy and safe!!

4 comments:

Casseron said...

I believe in Meghan!! Kiss those nose drops goodbye!!!

Nat and Jordy said...

Ha ha!!! you and your nose drops! I love it! I had so much fun with you guys on New Years! Thanks for coming over and for your delicious cake.

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

ha ha ha ohhhhh nose drops! I say keep nose drop problem or change your name! Wedding is coming along grand...still waiting to hear back about things and so im anxious but besides that well! WHOO WHOO :)

Kortney said...

I'll put down 40 bucks you will still be snorting nose drops this time next year.

I know you. ha.