Monday, December 22, 2008

...not one, two, three, but FOUR...

I guess it is Brandon and I that will be experiencing FOUR Christmas's (do I double up that S??) I am so excited to celebrate it that many times...Christmas should be EVERYDAY!! I love being around everyone:)

Christmas #1: Brandon and I are so blessed to have such amazing families!! Last night we had Brandon's family Christmas because we are heading out to New Jersey and Brandon's brother and his wife are heading to Idaho. I am bummed, I had my camera and then I kind of spaced taking lots of pictures:( Brandon's family SPOILED us rotten!!! Thank you so much for an amazing dinner and all of the wonderful things that you gave us, we are so lucky:)
Christmas #2 Once we got home from Brandon's parents house we decided to do our Christmas. We opened up our cute socks. Brandon was so so cute...I have been needing another pair of Nike Shox, but they are so dang expensive...anywho Brandon designed some Nike ID's for me! I can't get over how cute they are, they even have "Meg" on them. Thank you so much Brandon...love love love your guts. Brandon and I spoiled each other with fun gifts; motorcycle boots, a chi straightener, coats, movies, a camcorder, clothes, etc SPOILED...

Christmas #3 and #4 will be coming soon.

We wish everyone a very safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

Love the shoes!! How stinkin cute is that! You guys are way lucky... we only get 2 christmas's. So fun!! I love it too.. yay, have fun with the next ones!!

Nat and Jordy said...

How exciting!! I also love your shoes! Sexy shoes for a sexy gal! Have so much fun on your trip and I can't wait to hear all about it. Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Those are fantastic kicks! I give them two thumbs WAY up!