Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...heading to STATE...

So my girls are heading to STATE!!!
Juan Diego has only been open for 10 years and I believe the drill team has gone to State once...so I am WAY excited that they are going!!! The night before region we had such a fun "Let it Rock" themed party for the girls. The girls dressed up like ROCK STARS (well kind of...we had a mixture of stars). The moms are awesome and made them rock star sun glasses, the most "bling" ring, and a fun microphone...as you can see the girls had a blast. I had such a special day with the girls on region. Their school hold a Mass ceremony for their sports teams and I was able to attend with the girls on Thursday morning before we headed out to region...it was so much fun and I connected with the girls on an entirely new level...so AWESOME!! Also, I have a couple of youngsters on the team...they LOVE LOVE the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana and have introduced them to the team:) I just LOVE that they act their age and don't care...as you can see now ALL of my girls know this Hannah Montana song (you may want to turn the volume down)!!!

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

way to go coach!! :) good luck at STATE!!!