Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...friends...

I LOVE my friends (I wish M2 could have stayed longer...but its ok). I miss having them around me. Saturday was so much fun, Lindsey had a baby shower and she is the cutest little preggers girl I have ever seen. She looks exactly the same...her skinny legs...basically her skinny body and this cute round belly:) I made Linds do the heart around the belly button picture...just pretend I am Andrew:) It was pretty funny...and the best part I felt little baby Kaleb MOVE!! I have only felt one other baby in my life. So it was very special for me...LOVE YOU GIRLS!! And thanks my little Stac for having it at your house...you are a GREAT host! And why didn't we get a pic together???

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

what i wouldn't give to have a little BASKETBALL belly like that.
She is too cute for a preggie girl.
The shower looks fun and i LOVE how hard you are laughing doing the heart pose :) ha ha ha