Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...Merry Christmas 2008...

I have so much to catch up on. Brandon and I had such an amazing Christmas. We headed to New Jersey to visit my cute, cute family. Sorry for the long post...just keeping it real with a play by play:)

Christmas Eve we went to Princeton, I think it is one of the most beautiful places ever!! We went and saw the Christmas Carol. It was so cute!! After the play we headed to this bar and grill place to have lunch. This bar/grill is how college looks in TV shows and the movies...I LOVED it.
After we got back to the FABULOUS Pittstown, New Jersey. We wrapped some more presents and opened our traditional Christmas Eve P.J.'s. which were....UTAH UTES!! GO UTES. (Tara Jo is going to LOVE seeing fingerprints all over her mirror:)Christmas Day was amazing...we were all spoiled!! Back East on Christmas Day they reenact (sp??) George Washington crossing the Delaware River...however to the slight current in the river George Washington and his troops crossed the bridge:) It was the coolest and cutest thing ever...so full of history they are back East. We had a beautiful Christmas Day:)
The next few days were incredible...We went to NYC and walked around and saw the beautiful Christmas Tree. NYC is magical to me...We will move there...someday:) Our last night we headed to Philadelphia where we walked around the historic sites of our Independence...and of course ran up the stairs of the art museum as Rocky himself once did:) It was such an amazing trip, I love me family more than anything...I wish we could be around each other every day!! Love you and thank you for unforgettable vacation and holiday!!! MUAH

1 comment:

Nat and Jordy said...

I am sooo happy that you that you guys had a great time! What a fun way to celebrate Christmas! I love your pj's!! Definitely a framer! XOXO