Tuesday, July 1, 2008

...It has been a bit...

Wow!! I cannot believe how time has flown from May 5- now. I am referring back to May 5 because that is when I started my practicum and I can't tell you how excited I am to almost be done with my 450 hours.

We have had a busy and fun summer so far. Right now my cousins from New Jersey are in town ( I will have pictures sometime). Brandon and I had them for the weekend...we went boating and to Lagoon...I am still recovering from all of the excitement!!Brandon's friend Dusty got married (well he is my friend as well) to Jenna. It was a beautiful wedding, I am a dork and did not take a picture of the happy couple however... After their wedding we headed off to Yuba for the weekend...all I can say is check out Brandon's farmers tan. It is too funny!!This is the group of guys Brandon has been friends with FOREVER!! Boys are so different with friends....I wish girls stuck around each other like they do:) They are awesome friends...a few of them are like brothers to me!!FARMERS TAN....

My JDCHS girls headed to Dance Camp last week. It was a lot of fun except they poor girls were in a high school gym that did not have air conditioning so it seriously was about 100 degrees. It was gross walking in because you would step in the gym and get a whiff of sweaty dancer feet. I danced with them for about two hours and I was melting to death. On Tuesday night the girls came to my house and we had a BBQ & a sleep-over.Sorry for the marathon blog, but I keep finding things that we have done. We went to the Utah Arts Festival...it was so FUN!! I love going and I love watching the people there. I love that so many different kinds of people come together...it is AWESOME!!
I think that is all I can think of right now:) I hope that the summer continues to move quickly (I just want to be done with my practicum)

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

sounds like fun so far...except for the gross gym...you're a dancer though, i'm WAY out of my element there :)
good luck with your last 450 hrs!!