Sunday, July 27, 2008

....friends & chubby bunny...

I am trying to catch up on blogs...so my apologizes for all of the blog postings in one day. Friends are incredible and make this life that sometimes seems rough so much smoother! I am so thankful for all of my friends that are always around me and my friends that live so far away from me!!
We went up to American Fork Canyon last weekend and had a blast!! We had awesome "Hobo" dinners (thanks Sam and Dustin) and roasted marshmallows, star bursts, and you name whatever. We also enjoyed a fun game of chubby bunny!!!Then on the 24th we went out with everyone to the lake and had a blast scurfing...it is so much fun!! When I met Brandon, his friends intimidated the crap out of me, they dont at all anymore. These boys have been friends since like grade school...they know EVERYTHING about one another...that is why I absolutely love them ALL!! These boys have one of the most amazing and special bonds that I have ever seen, it truly makes you happy to be around all of them when they are together, they would do anything for one another. Enough of my sappy moment...basically I am trying to get at is I am so so happy that I married such a handsome amazing person and into such an awesome bond of boys that are like the brothers I have never had...and I love all of the wife's of those that are married as well:)

2 comments:

Kortney said...

Although I look like a "chubby bunny" in the pic with us girls I sure am glad you didn't put up the pic of me actually doing the chubby bunny.

ha

Nat and Jordy said...

I had such a blast boating on the 24th. You did such an amazing job surfing.

BTW... I look like I am 6 months prego in that picture. It's definitely some good motivation. :-)