Sunday, July 27, 2008

...classic...

My last one I promise:) Yesterday Brandon and I were able to go and volunteer for the Christopher and Dana Reeves Foundation at the Keep Rollin' car show. It was AWESOME!! Brandon works with an amazing kid that put the entire car show together. I saw some of the most amazing and beautiful cars...I want one (shocker I know)! Aside from the amazing car show, the coolest retired people I have ever talked to, and the amazing turn-out, it was for the best cause. It makes me so happy to have been apart of it and to see all of the people that came to support this cause...there really is so much good in this world, I even believe there is more good than bad:) Thanks babe for volunteering us to go up to the beautiful Brighton resort and help out!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man I wish my life was as fun and exciting as yours! Maybe after I'm done with school.

I'm glad to see your life is going oh so well!

{Rollins Family} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Rollins Family} said...

looks like a fun little weekend you guys had! cute pink polka dot swimwsuit too!