Saturday, June 7, 2008

...you've got the right stuff...baby...

I am just so excited about the return of New Kids on the Block. Man, how in love I was with them at the tender age of like 6!! They are coming to concert on Nov. 15...I want to go so dang bad. Brandon informed me he will not be caught dead at a New Kids concert. So any takers?? Tickets go on sale June 9...:)
This picture makes me giggle. Are you familiar with America's Next Top Model?? It was an episode where they were all shoved in a London phone booth...naked...

Nothing really new has been going on with us. Same old stuff. I am almost half way through my practicum. I cry weekly, it is a really hard job and I admire all of the caseworkers and social workers more and more everyday!! Brandon is just working hard and getting ready for grad school. I wish I had something really excited to post about, but I don't at this time:) Soon I hope...

4 comments:

Heather said...

New Kids on the Block...sweet! I was also in love with them...who couldn't love the one with the rat tail! haha I love the phone booth pic as well! You guys are cute!

Anonymous said...

Megh! I am totally at the concert with you! Who could not be in love the New Kids on the Block when you're a 6 yr old little girl. :)
PS so sorry that I can't join ya in Yuba...you'll have to text me all the FUN that you'll have.

Kortney said...

Remember how Lela used to have new kids on the block barbies? Shit.

{Rollins Family} said...

new kids on the block!?!? Ha Ha Ha.
Oh Meghan, you KILL me :)