Monday, July 7, 2008

...oh say can you see...

Our fourth of July was AWESOME!! My Aunt Tara Jo and my Uncle John flew in so we had the entire family for the first time ever on our Independence Day....I absolutely LOVED it!! We BBQ at our house where my favorite two boys Wade and Tolley (like brothers to me....Brando's buddies) came over to enjoy the festivities. I was bummed out because it was so windy outside we could not set anything up without it blowing away:( so we moved the party inside...it all worked out. I was just so excited to have my entire family there, it felt so complete!! We all took some turns playing some rock band....I love watching older (so rude) people play, they are so into it!!After we had a killer BBQ we headed off to the Bee's game...it was so fun. We had incredible seats right behind home plate. The weather really was not too hot, the game was entertaining, and my aunt made friends with an older man (like late 70's) and the first thing she asked him was..."how did you cut your finger off" I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard, I was eavesdropping of course! No really he fell in love with her...that is just the kind of person she is...so nice to EVERYONE and she can start a conversation with about any person. I love her!! I love my family so dang much!! My grandma is the heart of us all...my mom keeps us in line, she is my hero, and Tara is somebody I strive to be like everyday!! I love having Abby Jo and Joshua Mitchell around...they keep me feeling young and full of hope. Thank you to John, Ryan, Brandon, Tolley, and Wade for hanging out with us....we know we are so cool!! YES you are seeing double. I had to put the picture with John on and the picture with me:)

4 comments:

Kortney said...

Oh Meggers. I sure love you and your fam. I love to see you all together.

Wade and Tolley are pretty cute too. . .

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Seriously your guy and Matt do the same things and seem to have similar interests. That is funny you mentioned it! Love your polk a dot shoes in the game pic, where are they from?

Amy Lou said...

What a fun 4th of July!! Isn't family the BEST! That sucks about your leak and your car.. It's a good thing husbands are so handy :)

Kylee said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute. It still amazes me that the twins could be so big! Sorry about your bad luck with the car/leaking pipe. Good think you've got a handy husband.