Saturday, December 6, 2008

...tis the season...

Brandon and I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful to be surrounded by the extraordinary people in my life:) I was so so dumb and forgot my camera for all of our Thanksgiving Festivities. We had such a great week of Thanksgiving...we went to four movies in seven days:
Bolt----LOVED IT!! So cute!! I am sure having John Travolta in it helped me out a little:)
Burn After Reading----um...not sure. kind of a different show
Twilight----I know I am going against everyone, but I wasn't that into it really.
Four Christmas----Or whatever it was called. Unfortunately all of the funny parts where in the previews.

Don't think I am a Scrooge for dissing on some of the movies. I LOVE movies and even if they are terrible I still enjoy myself thoroughly. Tawny was home for the holidays and we all went out to dinner...man I love my friends, they are the BEST!!
We spent Thanksgiving Day with Brandon's family and ate so much delicious food:) We headed to Brigham Friday and ate another delicious Thanksgiving Feast, hung out, and headed to the movies. I love spending time with our cute families...simply the best!!

Saturday when we got home from Brigham we began the festivities of putting up our tree. This tree has much tradition to me. It was my grandparents then it was passed down to me and my mom and now it stands so cute in our house:)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving :) Your tree looks so cute!!!