Saturday, December 6, 2008

...the most DISGUSTING thing in the world and the most BEAUTIFUL thing in the world...

I have to apologize up front because I catch up a month's worth of stuff in one day:)

So a few weeks ago I headed up to Brigham for Dani's baby shower...that is the most beautiful thing in the world!! I am so truly happy for her and love her like crazy. I can't wait to meet her cute baby boy:)
The most disgusting thing took place at the after party at my grandmas house. Since I was a little girl I have had problems with my ears. The wax pretty much quadruples itself...so basically I have TONS of wax in my ears. My grandma found these candles that, I guess, suck the wax up into the candle. It was one of the funnest things I have ever done...I know I am kind of gross for saying that. But after 24 years of having high pressured water squirted into my ear to release wax...this candle was AWESOME!! So warning to you all...the pictures I am about to expose are quite gross, but hilarious. I went through 3 candles on each ear, I would have done more but my ears were getting sore!!

7 comments:

Casseron said...

I'm not gonna lie, that is kinda gross!! HAHA But it is cool that you don't have to have high pressured water squirted into your ears!!

Unknown said...

What the hell!? Is that all wax!? I'm so confused! PLEASE tell me that all that stuff is not wax! Is that even possible?

No really...I need to know.

Unknown said...

WOW. I AM 100% Grossed out! THAT IS NOT NORMAL! ew. HAHA...unreal!

Mike and Camie Buckwalter said...

I love those things! They are great.

{Rollins Family} said...

oh my gosh!! that really is the most disgusting thing in the world...NASTY meghan.
hahaha.
*thats fun that your tree gets passed doen though...soon it will be one your kids :)

Meagan said...

That is totally nasty, but 1000 times better than seeing your husband in a leotard!

Josh & Stormie Tingey said...

Hey, after dealing with my husbands ears as well looks awsome what are they called i want to get him some. His are all nasty and we try to clean but nothing seems to help.