Monday, December 22, 2008

...great family & good friends...

Oh...after passing out at Brandon's work I was about to call it a day and hide for a couple days:) The past couple of weeks have been really hard! Due to the stress that I have put myself through I have decided to leave my job with the State...I have never been happier:) This is the first time in the last almost 6 months that I have felt like myself again:) I am so thankful for Brandon and my family. They continuously supported me and guided me through the last 6 months, working for DCFS is not an easy job and admire those that continue to push through it and fight for the children...I hate quitting, but I feel with every inch of me that it was the best decision!!!
On to the positive...We have the best families ever and amazing friends!! The day before my girls competition my mom and grandma came out and stayed so they could sit all day long and watch the girls dance (MUAH thank you). So on Friday night we hit up Zoo Lights, which was so so cute!! I was nervous when we pulled in because there were so many cars, but it was so open inside you were able to see every lights!! I love Zoo Lights and I am so happy we found a new tradition:)We were able to get with a few friends and have a little dinner, a little Step Brother action, and some cookie decorating. It was so fun...thanks Nat for letting us come over and play:)

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

sound like you guys are habing a WONDERFUL christmas so far and its only going to get better!! have m=fun in new jersey!!
**honestly, we LOVED zoo lights, its going to be a tradition of our for now on too!! :)
AND (ha ha ha) cute shoes brandon, way to go, thats fun they say your name on them!!!

Nat and Jordy said...

I had so much fun playing with you guys!! We wen't and saw the Zoo lights this year. I thought they were super cute! I am sooo glad that you are finally done with all of the craziness and can now relax.