Tuesday, February 17, 2009

...PUSH IT...

Ok, I am OBSESSED with the biggest loser. I have never watched it until this season and I truly truly LOVE it!! I watch it writing down random exercises that they do...with the intentions of doing them myself (we will see). I never watch the show without crying...I feel like I know these people, I am LAME I know!! Tonight's episode was FANTASTIC...seeing others truly care for one another is the best thing about this show...I am scared when they actually start playing the "game."Anywho the reason for this post...so awhile back I said that I love Jillian...it is true I still do I am verging on obsessed (not really) but we did download her Wii fit game...it blows, but it was brought to my attention from some very good friends that she is on exercise TV on demand. Yes she is:) The workout is about 25-30 min it was awesome, I tried it, sweated to death and remained on the floor watching a good 10 min of it. GO AND TRY IT!! If I were on the biggest loser she would murder me!! I respect those contestants there is no way...NO WAY I could do the things they are doing they blow me away and I think it is an INCREDIBLE opportunity!!! I am a WUSS and I am going to try harder:)

That is all...nothing really important to say...Except Chris Brown was in my dreams on Saturday night and he is really sorry for everything that he has done, he told me because we were in school together??? (I am not defending, I just LOVE him and I am very very sad and upset with him) Oh and one more thing...I watched American Idol in about 3 min...just listened to them begin their songs...I think it kind of blows, except for Danny he is so good...better luck to the remaining contestants:)

6 comments:

Kylee said...

Kortney and I were talking about your lesbian crush on Jillian only about an hour ago. Weirdo.

Kortney said...

Jillian is a man and has an adams apple the size of of my fist.

Face it.

Casseron said...

Yes, I'm glad I'm not the only who cries during every episode of the biggest loser!!

And also Cameron agrees with Kortney and thinks Jillian is a man...

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed as well. No reason not to be.

And I must say that I do love Jillian, However I need to see her in heels or something...

Amanda&Wade said...

I just have to say that your bit on Chris Brown.. LAUGHED my butt off! You are so funny :)

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

hahah good dream.im WAY depressed that he is stupid. i love him :( and danny rocks and will win! good job on your drops meg! you can do it!