Tuesday, February 24, 2009

...pardon my very LONG LONG post...

I have SO SO much to catch up on! So I apologize for all of this info:) So I will try to do this in some what of an order...

Valentine's Day: We had such an amazing LOVE DAY, but of course I didn't take any pictures except for one (I am a moron, but that is ok). We headed to Park City in the scary weather and went shopping...of course Brandon found stuff...I struggle sometimes:) After we shopped around we went around Main Street to kill some time before dinner...we enjoyed changing in the car, we seem to always change in the car (the day we got married, we stripped down to change into our lunch outfit in the temple parking lot TMI probably, nothing happened sick minds:)) and we headed to the best restaurant in the world RUTH'S CHRIS...yum!! yum!! I love my meat (Sorry Kort). We then headed home and relaxed!! Such a great day...thank you!!!Week Stuff: We have the cute puppies right now...they were looking a little ghetto so they got a beautiful hair cut:) The first picture is the before and the second is the after...
Friday was BEAUTIFUL so I packed the children up (AKA puppies) and headed to Sugar House Park!! It was so fun and I loved having the sun shining:) Once Brandon got home from work we were off to a wedding reception than went bowling!! And yes there is another picture of us changing in the car:)Saturday...was an experience to say the least. I tried snowboarding:) It was so freaking hard and I was very very frustrated. I honestly sat and pouted numerous times because I could not stay up...I was getting out boarded by little 4 year olds that kept passing me. I get a little upset when I don't get things the first time...but the weather was BEAUTIFUL and I ended up watching people while Brandon went and took some runs by himself...I tried:) Sunday morning I was so so SORE and had random bruises all over my body!! It was fun though, I will stick to skiing:)

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I have yet to try snowboarding...I've heard it is incredibly hard though. Better luck next time.

Loved the puppies hair cuts

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

I think snowboarding is way hard too. I've tried it numerous times and still suck at it. I've given up on it all together...A: because I just don't think I'll ever get the hang of it, and B: because you wake up the next day realizing that you are sore in places you've never been sore before.

Unknown said...

Oh man... I hear you about the snow boarding. The first time I went was with Beau Herbert! He left me on the hill because I kept falling! RUDE! So then I just traded the board in for ski's and was off!

LOVE YOUR BABIES! I have two babies too and it's the best when they get all pretty with new hair cuts :)

SO the new job is at Goodwood! I'll be serving...what a job right out of college right?! Ridiculous, but I'm sorta excited. Meet new people, be on my feet all day instead of behind a computer! It will do for now while I just take some time for myself :)

Amanda&Wade said...

Oh you should try snowboarding again! The first time is always the worst. I couldn't believe the difference after the second time. And those puppies are stinkin adorable!!

Kortney said...

God. Just look at Lil. EVIL written all over her face. SHE IS WORSE THAN SATAN!!! HAHA!