Sunday, February 15, 2009

...it is time...

Well...it is only the middle of Feb. so I think starting on my new years resolution is very do-able!!! I am going to finally kick the habit...

see you later

goodbye

see ya

buh-bye

NOSE DROPS!!


It's going to be rough...but I know I can do it (hopefully) its almost a...holy cats...SEVEN year addiction. It all started at Drill Camp 2002...what the heck, time flies!! Dang allergies!!!

If I get over this addiction I am going to buy me one of these as a treat....My Volvo XC90 in white or the metallic red!! Brandon doesn't know that yet...but I think it is well deserved, he should understand:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck chica!! We need to go hang out...see confessions of a shopaholic or something

Mike and Camie Buckwalter said...

Good for you! I need to do the same, but I wont be able to sleep without them. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Unknown said...

I wish you the best of luck with that. Lunch would be great one of these days. My schedule is WIDE OPEN!

PS.
You must remove the Taylee & Paul from you list of bloggers...there is no more of that. Just me :)