Thursday, October 2, 2008

...work blows...

So I am officially a state employee. I thoroughly enjoyed not working for the last two months...I know that it is selfish of me that I got to do whatever I wanted and spend the money we don't have, but I MISS IT!! Work will get better....4-10's will get better (just have to tell myself no FRIDAY)...shadowing for 5 months will get better (especially because I am now getting my last two months paid I already shadowed all summer long...and training for 9 weeks straight will get better:) Is that a good enough attitude!!!

And for those who know me really well...you know how I have a particular addiction. Well my drug of choice was on fresh values so I felt the need to buy all that was on the shelf, which really wasn't many, only 3. It was on fresh value for 2 bucks instead of 8!! That is a deal:) Obviously since there was only 3 left other people use them too:)

4 comments:

Kortney said...

Dear lord, Meg. You are so odd.

{Rollins Family} said...

Too funny. good luck with the new job meg!

Unknown said...

Wow. I can envision you squirting that up your nose right this moment.

Mike and Camie Buckwalter said...

I have the same need for that stuff. Your blog is cute.