Tuesday, October 14, 2008

...watch out Brandon...

Look out Brand...

So I found this funny site on Stac's blog and I have been having fun with it. Here is mine and Chris Brown's baby...guaranteed we would have BEAUTIFUL babies...these children are quite scary.



What do you think about my little new baby Jezzy?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


Here is mine and Brandon's child...heaven help us if this is what she comes out like:)



What do you think about my little new baby CeCe?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


Ha ha so fun...although it seems like every face is the same, non the less a good laugh:)

5 comments:

Brandi said...

What darling babies you will make :) It reminds me of -How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days- too funny. Hi and I love you - back at you!

Michelle said...

They may be scary but check out your little Cece's lips! Wow!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

haha so funny! i about died when i saw mine! please bless that doesnt happen!

Pete and Sum said...

Hey, girl!! So glad we found each other in the blogging world! I miss you so much! You are by far my favorite girl Ben has dated. And to think- you could be my sister! LOL How is the married life! I'm super excited we can keep in touch now. XOXO

Amanda&Wade said...

Hey, found your blog from Nat and Jordy... this is too funny, the one we did looked nothing like Kamree, so don't worry too much, haha!
~amanda