Monday, October 27, 2008

...lots to cover...

I am going to apologize right off...I am going to post a few today to catch up. This is as close to a memory book as I have right now:) So here it goes.On October 11, 2008 was my beautiful mother's wedding!! She was simply gorgeous and glowing with happiness...it made me so excited to see her like this:) The wedding was small with family, the ceremony was awesome, and the food was delicious. They had everything at the Joseph Smith Building and it was just beautiful!! Here are just a few pictures: I was so excited I got to walk her down the aisle...our hugging picture is priceless to me...LOVE IT!! I am so excited to have Ryan, Travis (ha ha finally by BRO), Brandon (other new bro), and McKell in my family.

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

your mom looks SO happy! the picture of you guys hugging really is special, thats fun you got to be the one who walked her down the isle.
*its so funny that trav is your new brother and wendy is your sister in law...your reunions are going to ROCK!! :)