Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hold On...


I was just watching the news and felt overcome with emotion about the tragedy of 7 year old Hser Nay Moo. I am not a mother yet, but my heart was broken with the news. I feel scared to know this keeps happening. These are the times that really test our commitment as humans, I hope that we arise to the occasion and continue to unite together. Brandon was around the 2100 South area today where he watched numerous volunteers searching in behalf of her, I admire all of those who helped in the effort and I feel terrible that I did not volunteer myself. I guess I need to be an example and follow through, with what I hope, we as humans will arise to.

My thoughts, prayers, and compassion are with their family at this time...

4 comments:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Ok, so little late on news lately. What happened? I love updates on news when I am not around to know about it!

{Rollins Family} said...

Listen to you....you truley are a social worker. You are going to do GREAT!

Unknown said...

I agree with you! I was just torn when I saw the outcome of it all. So sad and scary. Me and a co-worker were talking about it today and how sad it is that we keep seeing more and more of this. Growing up we don't remember these kinds of things happening.

Angela Bailey Estep said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.