Wednesday, April 16, 2008

...crazy...



It has been a CRAZY few weeks! I am so happy that there is only one left:) The past two weeks have been dedicated to the yard. Brandon has done an amazing job on it and I can't wait for SATURDAY because it will be DONE!!! I have one final left on Monday and then two weeks tomorrow until I GRADUATE, I can't believe that. I am so sad to leave because I have met some amazing and wonderful people in the Social Word department...I pray that I will cross paths with them. So far this week Brandon and I have gone to an awards dinner, worked on the yard, worked on the yard, and worked on the stinkin' yard:) but last night we watched Juno...I LOVE that movie, I don't know why, but I really do! And on Thursday SHAKE N' BAKE is back and ready to dominate in softball...

So over the weekend on top of planting 33 shrubs and 15 trees we had both Lily and Lexie at our house. Those dogs are nuts...they are like children. They have SO much stuff,they fight over things, they cry, they wake you up at least 4 times during the night, they have to fed, you have to watch their every move in case they choose to let us know they have to go out and pee or if it would just be easier to do it on the carpet...silly girls they are, but we are missing them like crazy. The loved the top soil that was everywhere and because of that I had to buy new pillowcases and they got baths 3 nights in a row...Lexie who is only like8 weeks old HATES baths! Finally Sunday afternoon it was so warm outside we decided to go on a motorcycle ride through the avenues...my gosh some of the houses in there are beautiful!!

This blog was a jumbled mess...but that is the state of mind I am in!! All is well with us. We are just lovin life and cannot wait for May 7 to board the plane to DISNEY WORLD for our 1 year anniversary...I can't believe that:)

6 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i bet you are so excited to be done with the yard. i wish our vinal fencing was up, that was eric's sat project the day Colter was born, haha. we'll finish one day i guess :)
and of coarse you can come over and see Colter, just let us know when. We are shut ins for a while so we'll be around.
Good luck at softball!!

Lindsay said...

Your house looks so stinkin' cute and looks like all you hard work will really pay off in the yard it looks like it's going to be super nice! Have fun on your trip, makes me super jealous I am dying to get out & go some where fun :)

Brandie Page said...

Hey,
Yeah kids are so much fun! I love it. And you two will have dang cute kids! Are you guys planning any time soon. Your house looks like so much fun. I wish we had a big back yard we have a town home so I would love to have your yard.

Brandie Page said...

Nope we're in Layton. I got over wanting to move back to Brigham my husband grew up in Layton and loves it here. Where are you guys at? I want to move down to Riverton by my work we'll see if I can convince him.

Amy Lou said...

CONGRATS Meghan Christopher! That is so so awesome.. I'm proud of ya girl... Hope the yard is coming along swimmingly :) I just bought Juno the other day.. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My fave part is when she says.. "Whoa, DREAM BIG!" LOL... So have you found a job yet?! Keep me posted! XOXO

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Meghan, I love your blog! It is so cute. I envy you for getting your yard work done. My husband and I are going to begin that here in the next few weeks. It will be an interesting time for us, I hope we can make it through. Now knowing that someone else survived, gives me hope.