Sunday, April 6, 2008

...tagged...

I have been tagged by little Maeg...here we go:)

TEN YEARS AGO...I was 13. I was in 7th grade and Amy and I were joined at the hip. I believe that Danny Jeppsen was my boyfriend. I was driving 3 times a week to Logan to dance...it was my life:)

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST... 1. Well I accomplished a big one today while "listening" to conference (shh) I have a HUGE group presentation due. 2. Prepare an award presentation for BSW graduation 3. Attend 2 different meetings tomorrow at the school 4. Go to dance practice early and practice my mad tapping skills:) 5. Attend a fundraiser for Crimson Line (if you are busy on Tuesday April 8 come to Noodles and Co. on 4th south anywhere between 5-9. 25% of the sales will go to their scholarship fund.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...1. Brigham City 2. University of Utah Housing 3. Foothill Place (whoot whoot) 4. SUGAR HOUSE (my favorite) 5. West Valley (west side) I have only lived in Brigham and Salt Lake...

THREE BAD HABITS...1. I bite my nails 2. I pout when I don't get my way 3. I can't say "No" to anything

FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD...1. Express 2. W Models 3. Bountiful High School 4. Zions Bank 5. Carmen B. Pingree center for children with autism

IF I WAS SUDDENLY A BILLIONAIRE...I would buy myself the most beautiful Range Rover. Buy my mother, grandmother, and aunt a nice prize. I would buy Brandon a Nascar car and driver, build the most beautiful house, start a foundation for foster children over the age of 18, and just save and spend on whatever I wanted:)

FIVE THINGS I ENJOY...1. Brandon 2. My cute family 3. Dancing/coaching 4. Inventing whatever I can 5. Just living

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME... 1. I believe in happily ever afters ( I honestly live through movies) 2. I had no idea that nation and the united states were the same thing (just learned about a month ago) 3. I organized an event for Title 1 schools to participate in a trick or treat extravaganza 4. I danced on the U of U during the time of Alex Smith and Andrew Bogut ( i was in love with Alex Smith and yes I made myself available for him...he called me a couple of times:) 5. I hung out at Karl Malone's house and attended his retirement "roast"


This video is HILARIOUS. It was suppossed to be a picture, but the girl taking it had it on video mode. It is barley a second long we (crimson line) all said it was our "first" home video together. I know you had to be there, it was really funny. Brandon lets me joke about Alex Smith. Brandon knows that I love him more than ANYTHING:) This tag just made me think back on this game and how much fun college is...thought I would share.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

well that was a fun post and I learned some new things about you:) that is so funny about Alex Smith..I totally remember you telling me you had a crush on him!

Lindsay said...

Hi there :) It's good to hear from ya thanks for the comment, it looks like you are doig wonderful! Congrats on finishing school and your new job that is so great!!! Well keep in touch :)
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cute picture/video! I think that we should go to a Jazz game sometime. I don't know if you guys are Jazz fans, but here we most definitely are!! We are moving to St. George around May 12. We would love to have you and Brandon to come down and visit!!