Sunday, March 30, 2008

A NEW BABY!!!

Well we went to Brigham for dinner today and to our delight was a brand spankin new Yorkie in our life!! Her name is Lexie...she is so small (2lbs.) I was afraid I was going to crush her. Now Lils has a sister to play with...at this moment Lily hates her with a passion (she has been an only child for about a year, I know how she feels ha ha), but in due time they will be best friends, we hope:)

My cute husband has a huge love for Lils and looks like he is pretty attached to Lexie as well. Lily is pretty small(well she actually is really fat at this moment), but she looks HUGE compared to Lexie.

4 comments:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Very cute pic, love the one in the hood! We were suppose to get a yorkie this last Christmas but got a baby instead this summer!

{Rollins Family} said...

very cute meghan! do you have your mom's dog all the time now??
but watch out...we got a dog in last june and a couple months later had a baby con the way too, smae as Jordan.
:)
you never know...

Unknown said...

Oh Meg, look at your cute hubbie! Looks like life is going oh so well for you!

Kortney said...

I love Lex.... Okay, I love Lil too. Even though she hates me...

I really think she loves me, she is just trying to show off.

Tell her she can't play with Oscar until she is nice to me. :-)