Monday, January 25, 2010

...november 2009...

My goodness...I don't even know where to begin!! I don't even remember quite what I did in November...I am sure it was a very very fun month!! I am relying on the pictures that have been anxiously awaiting their debut!!

I do remember heading out to Las Vegas with Brandon, my cute mother, & awesome Ryan. Why I don't have pictures of us 4 is really lame!! My mom and went shopping while the boys headed to the U of U game!! Utes won...of course!!!We had a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner up in Brigham!! I love going home for the Holidays...I didn't take pictures there either!! Man I am bummed right now...Must have had Drill Team on the brain:)

I think that about covers November...what a BORING post!! I am sad that I don't remember anything!!

xoxo
Meg

No comments: