Monday, January 25, 2010

...happy new year...

Oh 2010...a new decade!! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to have a lot of fun the first few days and thank you also for giving me one of the worst stomach flu's I have ever had the first official week of the New Year (not fun in any way, shape, or form)!!! Thank you:)
Brandon & I celebrated New Year's with my cute family and then headed over to Nat & Jordy's for our annual New Years celebration!! It was so much fun!! After the New Year the gang headed out for a tubing extravaganza!! It was so much fun...I love my buddies!!!
My little SilverLine team has done so amazing this year!! We also had the Clearfield Competition this month where they were on FIRE!! The took 2nd place across the board Hip Hop, Dance, Kick, & Military!!! I am so proud!! Also Region was held last Saturday and they....drum roll please...took 2nd place OVER-ALL!! It was so amazing!! They are the best team ever!! Just a little background...we were 13/14 teams last year at State and now look at them!!! SO INCREDIBLE!! We will go to State this Saturday...keep us in your prayers!! Also this incredible picture taken by the one and only ChelsThis month also brought a very special surprise...I was accepted into Graduate School (picture of me is scary!! I think I just got back from the gym)!! AHHHHH...I am scared out of my pants, but it will be so awesome and rewarding!! I am in the Advanced Standing Program so I will be done in 1 year...here we go Student Loans and all...I know that someday all of this debt will pay off!! Hopefully sooner rathen than later!!

4 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

Congrats Meghan!! That's so awesome, and you look super cute in your picture... don't even know what you are talking about! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it when you update your blog! Your blogs always entertain me at work. I love the picture of you guys at 7-11. Ha ha that waas great!

Nat and Jordy said...

Soooo many exciting things! First, congrats with getting into school! I knew you would and I am so excited for you! You look so happy and excited, love it! Second, I just loved bringing in the New Year with you guys. I was so happy that you made it and it wouldn’t have been the same without you! Third, I feel so lucky to have taken your tubing virginity with you and I love our picture that documented it! Lastly, CONGRATS with your drill team! All of your hard work has certainly paid off!!! Your girls are so dang cute! XOXO!!!

Amanda&Wade said...

Ummm.. okay something is either wrong with my computer or yours! LOL! Mine keeps saying you have a new post, but this is the last one it will ever show me!!
We NEED to get together!!!!