Monday, April 20, 2009

...vegas...

We just got back from sunny LAS VEGAS and boy was I bummed to come home!! At least it is beautiful outside finally!! We had such a great time!! This trip began a few months ago when Brandon was like..."We can stay in Vegas at the Tropicana for $90.00 a night" so to that I said "Let's do it"!! Well it turned out that our buddies Wade and Chad would be there for The Killers concert and Schmieg and Sam were going to go too so we made it a little getaway!! SO FUN!!! So we headed down Friday once we got to our hotel we had a little unexpected SURPRISE...

YES...those are mirrors on our ceiling!! Only in VEGAS baby and probably only at the Tropicana!! I think I laughed for 10 min. straight...I thought it was hilarious!! Not only were there mirrors on the ceiling (on no) they were on the headboard, the wall, and then the standard mirror by the TV...mirrors were EVERYWHERE!!That night everyone headed to The Killers concert and me and Brandon headed to see KA!! It was amazing!! I loved every second of it, it was the most visual stage I have ever seen!! I highly recommend it!! After the show Brandon and I headed to the Coke factory and experienced the tastes around the world...most were pretty gross!! Brandon decided to make the suicide drinks of all suicide drinks and mixed them all together...needless to say he thought it was pretty good. The next day we all headed to the pool for a bit, hung out and lounged!! It was great...Chad and Wade headed home:( and the rest of us got ready and headed out to the Shark Reef aquarium and walked the strip!! I am so mad at myself for not getting a group picture...what the heck...oh well, Vegas was great!!

10 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun trip! I saw the Beatles show down there last summer; those Cirque du Soleil shows are just incredible. And I would have died laughing about those mirrors, too!

Anonymous said...

So....did ya do it? Ha ha just kidding!!!

Casseron said...

Sounds like you had fun! Your hotel room sound like mine and Cameron's honeymoon! HAHA You should read my post about it back in september it is quite a funny story!

{Rollins Family} said...

you loved the mirrors...don't even try and lie :)

Mike and Camie Buckwalter said...

I have stayed at that same hotel. I thought the mirriors were so funny! Ha ha. Looks like you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

What the heck...i totally should have been there! Chad didn't tell me you guys were going and it's probably because i would've been MORE upset that I didn't get to go! Glad you guys had fun and I'll be there next time!

Kortney said...

Are you taking a shot in that pic? Secretly? You can tell me..

And that whole mirror thing is creepy as fuck.

I can't believe you would dare walk on that floor and lay on that bed.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon & Meghan said...

Sorry to disappoint you but it is just a drink from the coke factory...

Unknown said...

I just got back from Vegas too! We were there at the SAME TIME! WHAT!? sad. We could have totally met up. DANG.

Nat and Jordy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish we could have made it. Next time for sure! Those mirrors were hilarious! I'm sure you and Brandon had some fun with them. Ha ha!! I have always wanted to taste the different flavors at the Coke factory. How fun!!