Sunday, May 10, 2009

...defy gravity...

Brandon and I have been so busy!! My mom scored us some Wicked tickets a few weeks ago...all I can say is that I was truly touched (literally the CD has not left my car since I downloaded it on April 30 which was the day after I saw it) !!! I think it is the best musical I have seen, I wish I could live in the world of Oz:) "It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes....and LEAP"
Also today is Mother's Day!! WOOT WOOT. We just had a great and special day with our mothers and grandmothers. We had a wonderful breakfast with Brandon's family. We are so lucky to have incredible mothers in our life after spending some time with Brandon's mother who I love and think the world of we headed to dinner with my family!! I love celebrating our mothers, grandmothers...all the women that made us who we are today!! I love my mama to pieces...she is the best!! I have 3 very special women in my life...my mother, my "G" or grandma, and my Auntie Tara Jo!! These women have made me who I am today and I just love them to the moon and back:) This day is to you!!!

No comments: