Thursday, April 2, 2009

...best two hours...

The feeling that all of the air I have in my body is taken out of me and I have nothing left to give but I have to keep on going...is the BEST feeling in the world!! I just got back from an amazing dance practice where I felt like I was in College again!! It was the best and the practice took place in one of the most memorable and at home places I have ever danced...The Huntsman Center!!! I dance on a professional company that is directed by the former University of Utah Crimson Line Coach!! It was an AWESOME...however I did get a floor burn on my toe ( I know you want to see it:), but no worries I treated myself to an Oreo McFlurry!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Lori for letting me be apart of it:)Dancing has been such a huge part of my life...it is my therapy. It is something that I can do and have absolutely every feeling felt...sad, happy, joy, pain, love, hate, passion...etc to name a few!! I may not be amazing at it, but man, does it make me feel complete and balanced!! Gosh...I just love it. I have been so blessed to be on such amazing teams and get to do some pretty awesome things:) Above all I have met some incredible people that I will love until the days are gone...and I know for a fact that I have had the BEST coaches in the entire world!! I hope more than anything I can bring the same joy to my little drill team...If anything I want them to dance so they can shut the day away for a couple of hours and just love every sweaty, painful, incredible second of it!! I LOVE IT and I hope that I am still dancing when I am 99 years old:)

7 comments:

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

Oh how I miss my BUDDY!!!!!

Casseron said...

Megs, I got a little teary!!

Michelle said...

Don't even say you are not amazing at it! You are one of the best dancers I've ever seen missy! I miss dancing!

Marianne said...

I totally agree with you! your post made me miss dance so much! I think I'm going to start again!

Unknown said...

Oh your poor little toe...Oh the memories... :)

{Rollins Family} said...

i forget you danced with julie at the U. :)
Did you know she is getting married this summer?!?!

Unknown said...

Hey Love! Check back to Tay Talk for the scoop on the Brit concert...let me know if you want in! We gotta see each other for sure though! xoxo