Thursday, March 27, 2008

All the tasks...




So this last week has been full of tasks. We are starting our yard (which Brandon is doing by himself) I never dreamed it would be such a LONG process. I am thankful that Brandon worked in Landscaping for years...he is going to make our yard look amazing. We are putting a flagstone patio/fire pit thing in the backyard. I thought it would be so fun to help out, I lasted about 10 min, it is not even half way close to being done...man oh man the projects:)

We had a great Easter weekend. We went skiing on Friday up at Deer Valley and went and watched one of my friends at a Blaze game, she is a dancer and by far the cutest one, we are also going to start an adventure together and coach Drill Team at Juan Diego High School!! For Easter we had dinner with my family and went to the Zoo which has been a family tradition FOREVER. We are so lucky and thankful for our families...they are the best!!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

No matter how hard it is to get everything finished its the greatest feeling EVER once its all completed and just think, every time you look outside you'll be reminded of how amazing Brandon is...

Chelsea said...

hey congrats on Juan Diego! I don't even know where that is...but remember I can do your warm-ups... clothing...or whatever you need! I also need to see your house some day!