Sunday, March 22, 2009

...friends...

Friends are the BEST and I love them all!! It was Tote's birthday on 03.15!! I have known Kort since the beginning of our existence. We are like night and day...but that is why we have been SISTERS our entire life!! We surprised her at The Mac Grill!! It was so much fun...I love her to pieces!!!

After we had a nice fun dinner we headed to Habits...a club full of COUGARS!! We hit Habits up about 3 times a year and what a delight it always is:) I sit on the dance floor and just laugh my head off watching the 50 year old women gettin' down with the 20 something year old boys!! I hope that I am a hot cougar...however I will have Brandon by my side!!! To go into habits the boys must be wearing a collared shirt (it is quite upscale ya know...kidding). Brandon didn't have one so at 10:00 at night we headed to Wal-Mart...I stayed in the car and had some girl chat while the boys went in to get him a shirt...The boys came out so excited about Brandon's Russell Simmons purchase (Run DMC). I had no words for what Brandon had picked out ,I thought his shirt looked like a 4 year olds easter something...Needless to say B thought he was cute (which he is)

4 comments:

Kortney said...

Fucking KILL me. Why did you put those horrible pics up of me?

Seriously, you are worse than satan.

Jodie said...

Does that shirt come in sizes 3T and 18 months?! I'm pretty sure my boys will look awesome in it for EAster! :)

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy B-Day to Kortney and she look beautiful in her pictures! I wish I could have come to Habits. Darn! Next time!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guess who has a blog now!