Monday, May 12, 2008

...finally...

I finally GRADUATED...well kind of; I have 450 hours of my internship with the State before I have that silly piece of paper in my hand. Graduation was awesome aside from the fact that I was sicker than a DOG. The entire week I had not felt a 100% but of course the little bug that was inside of me decided it was time to exit the day of graduation. Oh how I marked my territory on the I201!! I basically pucked all day long, but thanks to adrenaline I was able to make it through the ceremony, which was awesome!! I am very lucky to have met the people I did in the Social Work department...they all rock. I am also so so thankful for my amazing husband and family for coming out and spoiling me rotten...I LOVE YOU for always being there!!

My aunt from New Jersey came out to watch the blessed event. I love my Tara Jo!! My mom, grandma, and Tara Jo came and hung out with me on Friday I still didn't feel good so we watched a mini marathon of Hulk knows best and Ellen and I decided I had it in me to go to gateway and dinner...I made it through. I love my family and I am so thankful for them...I love the girls:)

5 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Rollins Family} said...

Good for you Meghan! I'm so exicted for you that you graduated!! How awesome is that!?! you can't tell by the pictures that you are sick, you look AMAZING!
Good luck with your intership. :)
If you need to get out and celebrate some more give Eric and I a call. :)
I hope you had fun in DISNEYWORLD, i can't wait to see pictures.
p.s. happy anniversary yesterday!
Congrats again!!

Amy Lou said...

Congrats Meg :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Michelle said...

Congrats Meghan! Thats exciting! :) Hey random question..what drill team are you coaching this year?

Unknown said...

Congrats! No more school! Crazy!