My goodness...I have not been a great blogger. I don't even know where to start?? I guess I will just kind of catch up on what Brandon and I have been up to...since this is the only journal I am keeping, I have got to keep on top of this:)
- He is almost done with his LAST winter semester of his MBA!! Go B!!! One more semester left. What an incredible hard working man he is!!
- He is still working and loving Wheeler
- He looks online everyday for ski's for Christmas
- Goodness...I know the kid is busy, but I guess it all has to do with school!!
- Brandon turned 29!!!
- Drill Team...that is all I have to say. It consumes my life, but I love it. We are about to competition season.
- I am still working at Carmen B. Pingree Center for Children with Autism. I am loving it...most days:)
- I am almost done with random class taking at SLCC
- I completed my Graduate Application for my Masters in Social Work
- I am still dancing with NightLine!!
- We are loving each other and soaking in all of the time we get to see each other (which is not often)
- We are loving spending time with out amazing family and our cute friends
- We are hoping to one day go on a much needed vacation when we have money since we both seem to LOVE going to school!!
- We are just soaking in all of the moments of life!!
- We headed to the Utah vs. UNLV game with my mom and Ryan. We had fun!! The boys went to the game and we shopped.
- We went with our friends to Thanksgiving Point where we hit the haunted corn maze up!! It was a blast!!
- Have gone to tons of movies!! Go M.J.!!
- Hit up a Fashion Show
- Watched one amazing high school football game on Friday!! Go Juan Diego 3-A State Champs!!
- Tried to win my DREAM Volvo XC-60!! Dang New Moon