Sunday, November 22, 2009

...it has been a long time...


My goodness...I have not been a great blogger. I don't even know where to start?? I guess I will just kind of catch up on what Brandon and I have been up to...since this is the only journal I am keeping, I have got to keep on top of this:)

Brandon
  • He is almost done with his LAST winter semester of his MBA!! Go B!!! One more semester left. What an incredible hard working man he is!!
  • He is still working and loving Wheeler
  • He looks online everyday for ski's for Christmas
  • Goodness...I know the kid is busy, but I guess it all has to do with school!!
  • Brandon turned 29!!!
Meghan
  • Drill Team...that is all I have to say. It consumes my life, but I love it. We are about to competition season.
  • I am still working at Carmen B. Pingree Center for Children with Autism. I am loving it...most days:)
  • I am almost done with random class taking at SLCC
  • I completed my Graduate Application for my Masters in Social Work
  • I am still dancing with NightLine!!
Us
  • We are loving each other and soaking in all of the time we get to see each other (which is not often)
  • We are loving spending time with out amazing family and our cute friends
  • We are hoping to one day go on a much needed vacation when we have money since we both seem to LOVE going to school!!
  • We are just soaking in all of the moments of life!!
Some fun things that we have done the past couple of months are:
  • We headed to the Utah vs. UNLV game with my mom and Ryan. We had fun!! The boys went to the game and we shopped.
  • We went with our friends to Thanksgiving Point where we hit the haunted corn maze up!! It was a blast!!
  • Have gone to tons of movies!! Go M.J.!!
  • Hit up a Fashion Show
  • Watched one amazing high school football game on Friday!! Go Juan Diego 3-A State Champs!!
  • Tried to win my DREAM Volvo XC-60!! Dang New Moon
It is pretty sad that I am having a hard time remembering what has been going on!!! I guess I need to really get this stuff up in the moment instead of trying to back track!!

XOXOXO

No comments: