Tuesday, February 26, 2008

School BLOWS!!


I just have to take a break from studying...it is Mid-Term season and they are just no fun. School is way hard since it is my last semester.... Although I have been studying hard since Sunday night, Brandon and I had an awesome weekend. We went up to Brandon's family cabin and went snowmobiling...I have never done that in my life. It was pretty fun:) I laugh because of all the things I do since I married into an all boy family when I came from an all girl family...I never pictured myself jeepin in Moab, dirt biking, 4-wheeling, snowmobiling, and camping...Its fun, a nice change of pace. I do however prefer my Hotel Monaco, shopping Las Vegas, and wearing high heels wherever I go:) I am becoming less girlie and ridiculous, I promise:)
I almost forgot...last week I was able to catch up with some of my BEST FRIENDS. It was so great to talk and laugh about random memories. I hope that we can get together and do it again, it was so fun. I am so so lucky to have friends that are so amazing that in all of the years we have known each other and all of the stuff we have been through,we can still come together and its like nothing has ever changed. I LOVE you girls!!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

...i'm glad you took my advice to took a little time off for blogging, HAHAHA :)
you and brandon need to come up to my parent's place in Yellowstone for snowmobiling, i'm kinda out this season so maybe next year! Looks like fun.

Kristin Bishop said...

meghan,
Hi! I am so happy for you...I love blogging for this reason. I just ran into your blog and feel all caught up on your life. Cute hubby and congrats on Marriage...It rocks. You're as beautiful as ever! I linked you to my blog...so I can stop back often!